T.C. Geomatic LTD is the leading cartographic company based in Cyprus. Our Headquarters are located in Nicosia, the capital of the country.
Meeting the needs of the Cyprus, the European Union and the Middle East market, for a more geographical oriented aspect of management and development, Geomatic implements innovative managing tools and provides solutions of technological cutting edge, combining the Global Positioning System (G.P.S.) and the Geographical Information System (G.I.S.) technologies. Geomatic provides also rural surveying specialized services exploiting equipment of the latest technology.
What makes Geomatic the biggest cartographic company in Cyprus, is the advanced analytical digital mapping database, GeomaticMapsTM (Trademark No 74329). This digital geographical database is being developed and assessed since 2006, and after having passed all quality controls, it is today being utilized for navigation by the largest companies in the navigation market worldwide, and for a variety of location-based services. Geomatic continuously updates GeomaticMapsTM, in order to maintain the quality and high standards of the database.
Our experience in geographical data acquisition, processing, analysis and representation and through a network of experienced associates, consultants and expert scientists, Geomatic is no doubt a strong partner in any kind of professional and scientific areas.
The organizational structure of T.C. GEOMATIC LTD:
1. The Mapping and G.I.S. Data Production Department
2. The G.I.S ApplicationsDevelopmentand Databases Department
3. The G.I.S. and Infrastructure Development Consulting Services Department
4. The Customer Serviceand Management Department
5. The Financial Management Department
Our Geographical Data
- The digital geographical database of Geomatic,Geomatic Maps™, covers among other things:
- The national and local road network of Cyprus (23,000 km = 98% total coverage), (navigationable, turn restrictions)
- Population coverage roads / address 80%
- Population coverage roads / numbering 70%
- Points of general interest (POI – Points of Interest), for example public buildings, sports facilities, parks, schools, etc.
- Hydrographical network (Lakes, rivers, dams etc)
- Administrative division: Province – Municipalities – Communities.
- Cyprus divided in free and occupied areas
- Built-Up Areas
- Center of Settlements